This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Bathurst Gardeners’ Club Inc. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Bathurst Gardeners’ Club Inc. does not warrant that:
– this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
– the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Bathurst Gardeners’ Club Inc. will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
– to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
– for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
– for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Bathurst Gardeners’ Club Inc. has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of Bathurst Gardeners’ Club Inc. in respect of any:
– death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Bathurst Gardeners’ Club Inc.;
– fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Bathurst Gardeners’ Club Inc.; or
– matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Bathurst Gardeners’ Club Inc. to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Bathurst Gardeners’ Club Inc. has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against any officers or employees of Bathurst Gardeners’ Club Inc. in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect the officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors of Bathurst Gardeners’ Club Inc. as well as Bathurst Gardeners’ Club Inc..
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Coffs Harbour Garden Club Inc
- Coffs Harbour Garden Club Inc respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- Coffs Harbour Garden Club Inc will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your competition entry, membership application or other service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with us.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
- Coffs Harbour Garden Club Inc may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our services and better understand your needs.
- Coffs Harbour Garden Club Inc may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks,legal rights, property or safety of Coffs Harbour Garden Club Inc, https://www.coffsgardenclub.com.au, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
Security of your personal information
- Coffs Harbour Garden Club Inc is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to PO Box 885, Coffs Harbour 2450. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website https://www.coffsgardenclub.com.au we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites: Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Coffs Harbour Garden Club Inc is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal, identifiable information.